Thursday 15 January 2009

No matter how much you tidy......

My boyfriend and I split up after 13 years together a few months ago so my life has been a little......odd to say the least. Against all odds we are managing to be pretty amicable (for the moment). Anyhoo, we have a priority in selling our flat so that we can clear all our debt and both move on.

The thing is, all I seem to do now is tidy, clean and organise. How is it that no matter how much I do it never seems to be done. I thought I was organised except for the superficial stuff like plants and flowers and smellies but I got a call from the estate agent yesterday to say we have a viewer coming tomorrow, so I decide that to give myself the best chance of him being interested that I need to clear the cupboards out properly. This took me all day all freakin' day. How come nothing is ever finished? No matter how much I tidy, clean and organise if the estate agent comes up or I get a viewer I spend the entire freakin day cleaning - how come. I'm live on my own and I work all the time or go to other people's houses so how do I need to spend and entire day tidying and cleaning every single time. It's not even a big flat.

Anyway the guy's due at 1pm tommorrow - keep things crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment